- Remove the batterie.
- Unscrew the screw to be able to remove the cover (slide the cover down).
- The location of the memory sticks.
- The WIFI card.
- The hard drive.
- To remove the disc, simply disconnect the disc.
Unscrew all the screws of the rear plasturgy :
- Disconnect the antenna wires from the wifi
- Unscrew the wifi card and remove it.
Turn the PC over with a pointed tool and remove the keyboard (Be careful not to pull the keyboard abruptly because it is held by a rather fragile layer).
To uncover the keyboard :
1. Lift the connector
2. Clear the tablecloth
- Disconnect the tablecloths
- Unscrew the screws of the upper part.
Put the pc on the slice and separate the two plastic parts.
You can see:
1. The loudspeakers
2. ON / OFF button
3. The trackpad
- Disconnect the power connector
- Disconnect the USB cable
- Unscrew the screw holding the motherboard.
- The BIOS stack
- The Processor
- The Ventirad (fan + radiator)